Professional Carpet Cleaning East Auckland Area
KLEVER offers thorough and reliable carpet cleaning on Auckland’s Eastern suburbs. We also have stain removal specialists for all types of carpet and upholstery cleaning. From domestic to commercial and hospitality carpet, we clean carpets in every setting, such as offices, homes, hospitals, hotels, and more…
Whether your home needs it’s annual carpet cleaning service or deep steam clean after years of build up, then look no further. We employ friendly, reliable and customer focused carpet cleaners. We’re trained in using our purpose built equipment to deliver results the little guys can only dream of. We only use powerful truck mounted machines that have the strength and heat to remove 99% of the soiling in your carpet.
Our carpet technicians respect you and your property. We don’t rush, our team take the time required to deliver the deepest clean humanly possible.
So if you carpet is looking a little old and dull, or if you have some stains or odours that you can’t get rid of, then call our East Auckland carpet cleaning professionals for the service and care you expect.
Our Friendly Carpet Cleaners In East Auckland Cover…
About Carpet Cleaning - The Facts
How Long Does It Take To Clean & Dry
How long it takes to clean carpets involves several different factors. Weather, wind, and the skills of the carpet cleaner's doing the job will all make a real difference.
- Carpet cleaning most homes takes around 2 hours. Very dirty or big homes will take longer.
- Most carpet dries within 2-4 hours. Old carpet or thick pile carpet can take up to 8 hours.
- In most cases we can arrive at your home to clean the carpet the next day if needed
- Wet weather will increase drying times of your carpet by around 50%.
How Much Does Carpet Carpet Cleaning Cost
The cost of carpet cleaning can vary greatly. The most important factor in carpet cleaning prices is the quality of the service you choose. Cheap carpet cleaners use low powered portable machines. The good ones use stronger truck mounts.
- Carpet cleaning prices are determined by the area to be cleaned, the condition of the carpet and the number of stains that need to be removed.
- The most important thing to consider is the quality of the work you want done. Saving a few bucks on a poor outcome is a waste.
What's The Best Carpet Cleaning Method
The best carpet cleaning method is hot water extraction also known as steam cleaning. Most carpet manufacturers recommend caring for their products using this method every 12-18 months.
- The hot water extraction carpet cleaning method uses water that's just below boiling point at 98.9 degrees Celsius. This is essential for breaking apart dirt and grease to be extracted with our powerful vacuum.
- Truck-mounted machines are the only machines with the power to reach deep into the carpet and extract maximum soiling and whisk away left over moisture.
- Steam Clean & Sanitize All Carpet from corner to corner
- Spot Treat Small Marks & Stains as we work each room
- Professional Work & Friendly Service from a uniformed tech.
How it Works
- Dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray all carpet
- Separately treat & scrub high traffic dirty zones
- 1,000 PSI Steam injectection & extraction
What to Expect
- Carpet that's as clean as humanly possible
- Friendly and courteous service from a happy technician
- Clean, dry & tidy after completion of work
Our Klever Carpet Cleaners Can Help With...
Call us to get rid of cat urine spots from your carpet. We can remove urine stains that go underneath your carpet into the underlay. This requires specialist deep extraction equipment and skills.
We can rejuvenate faded and dirty upholstery on couches, chairs, recliners, and more using our special upholstery cleaning process. Don't let your favourite furniture get old and worn, keep it fresh and clean and lasting years.
Blood, vomit and poo stains on carpet require special treatment. We have specialist chemicals to remove the stain, sanitize the carpet and eliminate smells to stop them coming back.
We can get rid of dark mould & mildew stains from carpet and upholstery. Humid Auckland weather is hard on soft surfaces on carpet that's been near wet windows. Let us make them new again.
Protect your investment and extend the life of your carpet and go longer between cleans with our high-tech solvent based carpet protection. This is more than just scotch guard and chemically seals your carpet's fibres for maximum stain resistance!
We're equipped and insured for marine upholstery and boat carpet cleaning. We use specialty products to penetrate and whisk away oils, sunscreen and salt from your boat's soft surfaces.