Reliable Carpet Cleaners In South Auckland
KLEVER offers thorough and affordable carpet cleaning and stain removal services for all types of carpet in Auckland's south. We handle it all! from domestic to commercial carpet cleaning. We clean carpets in every setting, such as offices, homes, hospitals, hotels, and more... Call our South Auckland based carpet cleaners for all kind of carpet issues from general cleaning to major stain removal.
We Service The Following Suburbs In South Auckland
- Totara Park
- Steam Clean & Sanitize All Carpet from corner to corner
- Spot Treat Small Marks & Stains as we work each room
- Professional Work & Friendly Service from a uniformed tech.
How it Works
- Dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray all carpet
- Separately treat & scrub high traffic dirty zones
- 1,000 PSI Steam injectection & extraction
What to Expect
- Carpet that's as clean as humanly possible
- Friendly and courteous service from a happy technician
- Clean, dry & tidy after completion of work
Our Klever Carpet Cleaners Can Help With...
We can rejuvenate faded and dirty upholstery on couches, chairs, recliners, and more using our special upholstery cleaning process. Don't let your favourite furniture get old and worn, keep it fresh and clean and lasting years.
Blood, vomit and poo stains on carpet require special treatment. We have specialist chemicals to remove the stain, sanitize the carpet and eliminate smells to stop them coming back.
Call us to get rid of cat urine spots from your carpet. We can remove urine stains that go underneath your carpet into the underlay. This requires specialist deep extraction equipment and skills.
If you're panicking after making a stain worse from trying home remedies or a DIY stain removal method from YouTube, just call us to come around and fix it for you. We can generally fix even the big mistakes
Protect your investment and extend the life of your carpet and go longer between cleans with our high-tech solvent based carpet protection. This is more than just scotch guard and chemically seals your carpet's fibres for maximum stain resistance!
We're equipped and insured for marine upholstery and boat carpet cleaning. We use specialty products to penetrate and whisk away oils, sunscreen and salt from your boat's soft surfaces.
About Carpet Cleaning - The Facts
How Long Does It Take To Clean & Dry
How long it takes to clean carpets involves several different factors. Weather, wind, and the skills of the carpet cleaner's doing the job will all make a real difference.
- Carpet cleaning most homes takes around 2 hours. Very dirty or big homes will take longer.
- Most carpet dries within 2-4 hours. Old carpet or thick pile carpet can take up to 8 hours.
- In most cases we can arrive at your home to clean the carpet the next day if needed
- Wet weather will increase drying times of your carpet by around 50%.
How Much Does Carpet Carpet Cleaning Cost
The cost of carpet cleaning can vary greatly. The most important factor in carpet cleaning prices is the quality of the service you choose. Cheap carpet cleaners use low powered portable machines. The good ones use stronger truck mounts.
- Carpet cleaning prices are determined by the area to be cleaned, the condition of the carpet and the number of stains that need to be removed.
- The most important thing to consider is the quality of the work you want done. Saving a few bucks on a poor outcome is a waste.
What's The Best Carpet Cleaning Method
The best carpet cleaning method is hot water extraction also known as steam cleaning. Most carpet manufacturers recommend caring for their products using this method every 12-18 months.
- The hot water extraction carpet cleaning method uses water that's just below boiling point at 98.9 degrees Celsius. This is essential for breaking apart dirt and grease to be extracted with our powerful vacuum.
- Truck-mounted machines are the only machines with the power to reach deep into the carpet and extract maximum soiling and whisk away left over moisture.