Get Rid Of Urine Stains From Pet Cats & Dogs
As much as we love our pets it’s hard to love the mess they sometimes make of our clean carpets and couches. If your furry friend has left you a smelly surprise then getting that stain out is going take some professional help.
Types Of Pet Stains We Can Get Rid Of:
- Urine stains from cats and dogs
- Vomit from sick pets
- Feces (poo stains)
- Wet dog smell / animal odours
Why Are Urine Stains So Hard To Remove?
Urine stains on carpet and other soft furnishing like couches, mattresses or pillows contain an organic chemical known as uric acid. Uric acid is the waste product produced by our body as it metabolises food and burns energy. This uric acid is mixed with excess water in the bladder and then excreted as urine.
It’s the uric acid in urine that’s responsible for it’s yellow colour and penetrating foul smell.
How We Remove Pet Stains & Odours
The only way to get rid of the smell left by a cat or dog urinating is to get rid of the uric acid causing it. KLEVER carpet technicians carry New Zealand’s leading commercial grade odour removal product Odarid solely for this purpose.
Odorid contains a secret blend of chemicals that attack and breakdown the uric acid left by your pet. No matter if the stain is months old or brand new, Odorid has the power to destroy the source of the odour.
Our cleaning process goes beyond just applying a chemical to the stain…
- We pre-treat the stain to begin breaking down the uric acid causing the smell.
- Agitate the carpet or upholstery to ensure maximum penetration of the chemical into the pile of the carpet or fabric.
- Using powerful truck mounted machines we inject hot sterilizing steam into the carpet. The water and heat act to release the broken down uric acid from the carpet fibers.
- At the same time, the machine quickly sucks the water and dissolved uric acid away.
- Lastly we use an acid wash deodorizer that leaves the carpet smelling fresh and resistant to resoiling.
- NOTE: sometimes we need to lift carpet and tret underly if the urine has gone through the weave.
KLEVER Carpet Cleaning is the one-stop-shop for all of your carpet, rug and upholstery stain cleaning. We’re proud to be Auckland’s favourite carpet cleaners and stain removers. Our team bring first-class service to all our customers.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means our friendly team of technicians have just what you need to get a stained carpet looking new again.
At KLEVER, we believe in providing perfect customer service every time. We use the very best steam cleaning equipment & chemicals available. We especially pride ourselves on the thorough and innovative methods we use to clean carpets. The result is a clean, dry carpet that’s free of odours. You can be certain we won’t finish the job until your carpet is as clean as humanly possible.
What You Get With Pet Urine Stain Removal
The stain will get spot treated with the patented Odarid chemical. We then scrub and extract with steam, sanitizing the area. We will repeat the spot treatment until all smells & stains are removed. Our professional technicians are always friendly and service minded wearing neat and clean uniforms.
We respect you and your home and take care to leave no mess or damage. We’re here to help.
Our stain removal cleaning process includes…
- A specialised dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray of all carpet based on it’s type
- Separate treatment & scrubbing or high traffic and dirty areas
- Wall to wall cleaning with a truck mounted, 1,000 PSI steam injection & extraction carpet cleaning machine.
- Steam Clean & Sanitize All Carpet from corner to corner
- Spot Treat Small Marks & Stains as we work each room
- Professional Work & Friendly Service from a uniformed tech.
How it Works
- Dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray all carpet
- Separately treat & scrub high traffic dirty zones
- 1,000 PSI Steam injectection & extraction
What to Expect
- Carpet that's as clean as humanly possible
- Friendly and courteous service from a happy technician
- Clean, dry & tidy after completion of work