We’ll Fix Those Dirty Areas In Doorways, Hallways and In Front Of Couches
High traffic areas are those sections of carpet in your home that cop extra wear and tear. The areas at the door to your home where dirt gets walked in from outside. The carpet in the doorway to your kitchen that gets spills and oil vapour making it matted and dirty looking. And of course the strip of carpet in front of the couch where little bits of food and tea gets spilt.
These areas are extra dirty for several reasons. The major cause is oil and grease. When we cook, oil vapours escape the frying pan and float through the air. As we move around the kitchen this oil sticks to a feet and then picks up dust off the tiles. Finally we walk off the tiles and onto our nice clean carpet. Our carpet then cleans our feet of the grime and it stays there making your carpet look dirty and ugly when it’s only a few years old.
Our Process For Treating Dirty Carpet Areas
- Because these stains are predominantly caused by grease that’s built up in the carpet we begin treatment by applying a solvent that begins to break it down. Once the grease is broken down the dirt that is stuck to it becomes much easier to remove.
- Because the dirt and grease has sunk deep into the carpet we use hard bristle scrubbers to manually agitate the carpet fibres. This does two things. It allows our special solvent based cleaners to rich all the oil in the carpet. It also begins separating the dirt and grease from the strands of carpet. Once loosened and dissolved, it’s ready for step 3.
- Now we bring out the big guns. Our petrol powered carpet cleaning machines are the best you can get. We blast high pressure steam deep into the carpet. The steam dissolves the grease and our solvent chemicals as well. A moment later our carpet cleaner passes over the same area with a suction wand. This whisks away the oils and the dirty causing the dark ugly patches in your carpet.
- For extreme cases this process may need be repeated several times.
KLEVER Carpet Cleaning is the one-stop-shop for all of your carpet, rug and upholstery stain cleaning. We’re proud to be Auckland’s favourite carpet cleaners and stain removers. Our team bring first-class service to all our customers. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means our friendly team of technicians have just what you need to get a stained carpet looking new again.
Stained carpets can be an eye-sore. Even if your house or office is clean and tidy, a few coffee stains on the carpet makes the place look messy and unclean. It definitely doesn’t leave the good impression you want to make on your guests. So let us do something about it.
At KLEVER, we believe in providing perfect customer service every time. We use the very best steam cleaning equipment & chemicals available. We especially pride ourselves on the thorough and innovative methods we use to clean carpets. The result is a clean, dry carpet that’s free of odours. You can be certain we won’t finish the job until your carpet is as clean as humanly possible.
Error: Access Token for kleverauckland is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
We make sure that you get the stain out without wasting money on unnecessary treatments.
Our guarantee is that if we can’t get it out, it does’t come out. We work until the stain is as gone as it can be.
Your KLEVER technician is a pro. They work with you to get the best result possible. We’re committed to ethical business and never push useless products or services.
What You Get With Stain Removal For Dirty Carpet Zones
Your heavy foot traffic carpet spots will spot treated with the appropriate chemicals. We then extract with steam, sanitizing the area. We will repeat the treatment until all marks & stains are removed. Our professional technicians are always friendly and service minded wearing neat and clean uniforms.
We respect you and your home and take care to leave no mess or damage. We’re here to help.
Our carpet cleaning process includes…
- A specialised dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray of all carpet based on it’s type
- Separate treatment & scrubbing or high traffic and dirty areas
- Wall to wall cleaning with a truck mounted, 1,000 PSI steam injection & extraction carpet cleaning machine.
- Steam Clean & Sanitize All Carpet from corner to corner
- Spot Treat Small Marks & Stains as we work each room
- Professional Work & Friendly Service from a uniformed tech.
How it Works
- Dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray all carpet
- Separately treat & scrub high traffic dirty zones
- 1,000 PSI Steam injectection & extraction
What to Expect
- Carpet that's as clean as humanly possible
- Friendly and courteous service from a happy technician
- Clean, dry & tidy after completion of work