Cleaning Upholstery On Chairs
Finding good office chair cleaning services in Auckland isn’t as simple as you think. To clean chair upholstery the technician needs to be patient and skillful to get all the grime and stains out of the fabric.
Dining room chairs, lounge chairs, office chairs and restaurant chairs absorb a lot of wear and tare. Because we sit on them, they get lots of soiling from body oils, hair products, and the food and drink we eat often spills and stains the chair’s upholstery.
Find A Professional Chair Upholstery Cleaner
It’s easy to simply run the upholstery cleaning tool quickly over the fabric and make it a little cleaner. But if you want a deep clean that makes your chair upholstery look like new again you’re going to want to find a cleaner that knows how to move slowly, and covers every square inch at least 3 times.
The difference between a quick clean and slow clean that covers the same area multiple times cannot be underestimated. Dining room chairs, lounge chairs, office chairs, restaurant chairs – no matter the type of chair, our expert cleaners know how to give them the thorough clean they deserve. Trust us to bring your chairs back to life with our meticulous cleaning process.
Why Choose KLEVER
By choosing KLEVER for your upholstery cleaning you can rest easy about the quality and care of your upholstery cleaning. Our upholstery cleaning specialists know how make an old chair look new again.
They will pretreat the entire chair with a pre-spray that dissolves and encapsulates the dirt and grease trapped in the fabric. They then use powerful steam injection and extraction to lift the soiling from the fabric and whisk it away. The cleaning process involves going over each area twice with the steam and then 3 more times to remove all remaining moisture.
Call Us Today
So if the chairs in your home or office are looking a little worse for wear get on the phone to KLEVER. Our reliable and respectful team of upholstery cleaners in Auckland are the best. Don’t try and save a few dollars with the cheapest you can find. You’re only going to clean your chair upholstery every 3 years, so do it right, and hire the experts at KLEVER.
Price Of Chair Cleaning
The price for cleaning chair upholstery can vary greatly. It will depend on how much fabric area needs to be cleaned and even the chairs design. The other main factor in price is the company you hire.
There are lots of companies that offer upholstery cleaning without training, and without specialist tools, chemicals and equipment. If the price sounds too good to be true it probably is. A properly trained upholstery cleaning specialist will cost you more, but are in fact much better value.
- Big soft cushions are harder to clean the tight fabric.
- Double sided seats and backs take twice as long than fixed cushions
- How many chairs do you have to clean
- Older upholstery requires special care and can be easily damaged by unqualified cleaners
- Stains & heavy soiling require extra work and extra care not to damage the upholstery during removal.
You might only get your chair upholstery cleaned once every 3-5 years. This means that when it’s time to clean it usually pretty dirty. You could call around and find the cheapest quote possible however, it will probably get you a sub-standard result and not achieve the outstanding results possible.
Alternatively, you can pay a little more than the minimum and get the very best service and results possible. Professionals who get outstanding results know their value and charge a little more because they take longer and get better outcomes by doing the job properly.
What You Get With Upholstery Cleaning For Chairs Auckland
Your stain will get spot treated with the appropriate chemicals. We then extract with steam, sanitizing the area. We will repeat the spot treatment until all marks & stains are removed. Our professional technicians are always friendly and service minded wearing neat and clean uniforms.
We respect you and your home and take care to leave no mess or damage. We’re here to help.
Our carpet cleaning process includes…
- A specialised dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray of all carpet based on it’s type
- Separate treatment & scrubbing or high traffic and dirty areas
- Wall to wall cleaning with a truck mounted, 1,000 PSI steam injection & extraction carpet cleaning machine.
- Steam Clean & Sanitize All Carpet from corner to corner
- Spot Treat Small Marks & Stains as we work each room
- Professional Work & Friendly Service from a uniformed tech.
How it Works
- Dirt-encapsulating pre-wash spray all carpet
- Separately treat & scrub high traffic dirty zones
- 1,000 PSI Steam injectection & extraction
What to Expect
- Carpet that's as clean as humanly possible
- Friendly and courteous service from a happy technician
- Clean, dry & tidy after completion of work
Our Upholstery Cleaning Specialties
Get rid of marks, stains and odours in old mattresses with our deep sterilizing steam cleaning
Simply vacuuming car upholstery isn't enough to get truly clean. Call us for steam cleaning and get the results you dreamed of.